trying something new. bear with me. go ahead and read the premise for the book "1,000 gifts". i'm starting today. i'm sure i can think about more than 1,000 things to be thankful for. this blog is just a reminder. so for today.
1. sharing a bottle (or bottles) of wine with a best friend
2. sunshine
3. summer weather
4. advice on life from coworkers
5. the promise of a family filled weekend
6. answering really silly questions on the phone
7. making "to do lists" for my new classroom
8. getting nostalgic from attending an 8th grade graduation
9. honesty and open communication
10. one excited puppy dog after a long day of work
11. Bible verses that remind and guide
12. hungarian friends
13. purple toenails
14. the smell of campfires
15. realizing that someone really loves you
fifteen for today. more tomorrow.
"when you pass through the waters, I will be with you. and the waves, they will not overcome you. do not fear, for I have redeemed you. i have called you by name, you are MINE. for I am the Lord your God. I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I am the Lord. Do not fear!"
going to bed without any fear and in the praise and promise.
fight the good fight,
+kaia
No comments:
Post a Comment